- GURGAON,27 September 2016:HERC increases incentive on grid connected solar power generation
- SHIMLA,27 September 2016:SJVN gets award in 'Best Hydro Power Generator' category
- JAIPUR,23 September 2016:Power tariffs revised, up 12% in Rajasthan
- KOLKATA,23 September 2016:Solar projects in Maharashtra receive Rs 4.42 per unit bid
- HYDERABAD,23 September 2016:'Discoms buying cheaper electricity from exchanges impacting solar power'
- TAMILNADU,20 September 2016:Indian State Of Tamil Nadu Gets Approval To Float 500 MW Solar Power Tender
- KOLKATA,16 September 2016:Overcapacity, low industry demand putting pressure on power tariffs
- 16 September 2016:Cost of coal rises for Indian power companies despite surplus availability
- WORLDWIDE,16 September 2016:Renewables already cheaper than fossil fuels
- 12 September 2016:MNRE issues guidelines for rooftop solar
- CHANDIGARH,September 02 2016:No increase in power tariff for consumers in Haryana
- CHENNAI,01 September 2016:Power trading helps companies cut costs
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform. [..]