- Kolkata, 13th March 2019: Tardiness in tariff filings and inadequate tariff revision proposals negative for the power sector, ICRA
- New Delhi, 12th March 2019: KEC International bags Rs 1,323 crore orders for power transmission, railways
- New Delhi, 12th March 2019: Better-than-expected power tariff policy to give NTPC a boost
- New Delhi, 12th March 2019: Tariff order may hit sale of stressed power assets
- New Delhi, 11th March 2019: NHPC eyes stressed 120 Megawatt Jal Power plant in Sikkim
- New Delhi, 11th March 2019: Kalpataru Power bags orders worth Rs 1,288 crore
- Shimla, 10th March 2019: Himachal CM hails PM Narendra Modi's boost to hydro-power sector
- Kolhapur, 10th March 2019: Maharashtra, foundry sector to get power tariff discount till 2024
- New Delhi, 9th March 2019: Modi lays foundation of 660 MW Panki power plant
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.