- NEW DELHI, 6th Feb 2018: Power Minister RK Singh wants states to cut discom losses
- ANDHRA PRADESH, 6th Feb 2018: In Andhra Pradesh, Public fumes over proposed hike in power tariffs
- ODISHA, 5th Feb 2018: Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission To Hear Petitions Of Discoms From Feb 5
- HARYANA, 5th Feb 2018: HERC invites comments on draft Renewable Regulations for forecasting and scheduling in wind and solar projects
- BHUBANESWAR, 5th Feb 2018: OERC begins public hearing on power tariff hike
- BENGALURU, 3rd Feb 2018: Karnataka electricity regulator to hold public consultation on tariff
- NEW DELHI, 31st Jan 2018: India hits 20GW solar capacity milestone
- UTTAR PRADESH, 16th Jan 2018: Uttar Pradesh government allows industry to choose power discom
- CHANDIGARH, 13th Jan 2018: Chandigarh electricity department seeks 20 per cent hike in power tariff
- NEW DELHI, 9th Jan 2018: Coal India hikes prices, power producers see rise in tariffs
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.