- New Delhi, 21st May 2019: BHEL commissions two more pumping units at irrigation project in Telangana
- New Delhi, 21st May 2019: JERC issues tariff orders for union territories
- Mumbai, 21st May 2019: Regulatory assets of power sector stand at Rs 76,963 cr
- New Delhi, 20th May 2019: CERC’s imported coal cost relief for power plants will allow resolution of 15,000 Mw capacity
- Chandigarh, 20th May 2019: Power dept says audit report only after installation of smart meters
- Mohali, 20th May 2019: MC faces Rs 40 lakh penalty for not depositing power bills
- Nagpur, 18th May 2019: No power cut data means no compensation to users
- Mumbai, 18th May 2019: BEST-Tata row Power supply to south Mumbai hangs in balance
- Kanpur, 17th May 2019: Government issues directive to snap power to Kanpur tanneries
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.