- New Delhi, 8th October 2018: Rupee slips 30 paise, closes below 74 level for the first time
- Kolkata, 8th October 2018: Increase in power demand met by improved hydro and nuclear generation in August 2018
- Kohima, 8th October 2018: State govt pushing for power projects in Nagaland
- New Delhi, 8th October 2018: NTPC signs Rs 5,000-crore term loan agreement with SBI
- New Delhi, 8th October 2018: Niti Aayog to present National Energy Policy to PM Modi in 1-2 months, Amitabh Kant
- Chandigarh, 8th October 2018: UT to cut down power losses to 13%
- New Delhi, 8th October 2018: Five power sector stocks with substantial one-year growth potential
- New Delhi, 85th October 2018: This UP discom has to electrify 10 lakh houses in 21 dists by Nov end
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.