- New Delhi, 12th September 2019: Schneider hopes to complete Rs 14,000 cr L&T deal by early 2020
- Ghaziabad, 12th September 2019: UP discom launches drive to recover power dues in Ghaziabad, disconnects over 2k connections
- Ahmedabad, 11th September 2019: Adani Power's unit allowed compensation by Maharashtra power regulator
- New Delhi, 11th September 2019: BHEL commissions 1320 MW supercritical power project in Odisha
- New Delhi, 10th September 2019: AAP challenges BJP to give 200 units of free electricity in states ruled by it
- Patiala, 10th September 2019: Dams storing up to 32% more energy, PSPCL likely to save a few hundred crores
- Bengaluru, 9th September 2019: L&T Technology Services wins new electrification project from European automobile OEM
- New Delhi, 8th September 2019: Govt to roll out new tariff policy, UDAY 2.0 for resolving discoms losses
- Bengaluru, 7th September 2019: Cables land on live wires, damage gadgets in more than 100 houses in Ulsoor
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.