- NEW DELHI, 18th Mar 2018: Smart meters to rationalise electricity consumption in India
- AHMEDABAD, 18th Mar 2018: Base tariff unchanged but power cost rose 39 per cent in Gujarat
- LUCKNOW, 18th Mar 2018: In Uttar Pradesh, private discoms to take charge of supply in 5 cities
- BENGALURU, 17th Mar 2018: Power cuts persist, Bescom blames it on KPTCL work
- NAGPUR, 17th Mar 2018: Coal shortage hits power generation, tariff may rise
- JALANDHAR, 15th Mar 2018: Power subsidy for agriculture to continue: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh
- AHMEDABAD, 15th Mar 2018: GUVNL to procure 2,000 MW power to meet summer demand
- NEW DELHI, 13th Mar 2018: NTPC commissions third 800 Mw unit of Kudgi super thermal power plant in Karnataka
- HYDERABAD, 21st Feb 2018: Rise in temperature pushes power demand to an all-time high in Telangana
- TIRANA, 17th Feb 2018: Albania plans to launch power exchange next January, says official
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.