- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Tata Power to focus on clean energy, won't build new coal-fired plants
- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Banks association, power sector spar on RBI norms for stressed assets
- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Battery storage, smart grid, efficiency firms raise $210 mn in Q1 2019
- Mumbai, 22nd April 2019: 12 more nuclear power plants in India soon, says Department of Atomic Energy chief
- Chandigarh, 22nd April 2019: Panel pulls up power dept for not introducing time-of-day tariff
- Nagpur, 22nd April 2019: Crops and Villagers choke on fumes from Koradi Thermal Power Station
- Mumbai, 22nd April 2019: Parts of island city power-less for three hours on Easter Sunday
- Dehradun, 21st April 2019: Uttarakhand brace for eight hour power cuts from this week
- New Delhi, 20th April 2019: Lenders to power projects invoke IBC norms to keep stressed assets in NCLT
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.