- Lucknow, 17th October 2019: UP power minister orders special audit of distribution companies
- New Delhi, 16th October 2019: India ranks 109th in World Energy Council’s energy trilemma index
- New Delhi, 16th October 2019: Indian Railway to become world first 'net-zero' carbon emitter by 2030, Piyush Goyal
- New Delhi, 15th October 2019: Adani Transmission acquires arm of REC Transmission Projects
- New Delhi, 13th October 2019: Over 2,500 held in last 18 months for power theft in Delhi
- Guntur, 13th October 2019: Andhra Pradesh SPDCL constitutes special teams to collect pending dues
- Lucknow, 12th October 2019: Power discoms ramp up ratings with better service, less losses
- Hyderabad, 11th October 2019: Atomic energy officials raise red flag on dangerously high uranium levels in Telangana
- New Delhi, 10th October 2019: Delhi govt's free-electricity scheme an example of smart governance Kejriwal
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.