- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Global PE funds eye green energy business of IL & FS
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Rural electrification in full swing, connecting 7 lakh homes a week
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: NHPC to acquire 500 MW Lanco Teesta project for around Rs 900 crore
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Cabinet approves pact with France for energy efficiency and conservation
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: Companies Cabinet approves REC takeover by PFC
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: As solar industry booms, time to start thinking about recycling
- Bengaluru, 6th December 2018: SB Energy and Adani Green win 840 MW at hybrid auction
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: Bihar CM inspects solar power plants in West Champaran villages
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: MNRE to seek cabinet nod soon for rooftop solar scheme SRISTI
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.