- New Delhi, 18th June 2019: Mayawati hits out at UP Govt on proposed increase in electricity tariffs for domestic consumers
- Bengaluru, 17th June 2019: Bescom plans 650 e-vehicle charging stations across Karnataka 100 in Bengaluru
- Patiala, 17th June 2019: PSPCL fires up thermal plants as demand shoots back to 10k MW
- New Delhi, 16th June 2019: CERC allows Power Grid to offer towers to telecos for BTS installation
- Lucknow, 16th June 2019: Power tariffs set to rise by 20 per cent in Uttar Pradesh
- Bhopal, 16th June 2019: BJP running false campaign about power outages in MP minister
- Chandigarh, 16th June 2019: Mismanagement by Haryana govt responsible for power crisis in state Surjewala
- New Delhi, 15th June 2019: Power regulator DERC notifies net metering framework paving way for rooftop, agri solar plants
- New Delhi, 14th May 2019: REC eyes over 10% growth in revenue at Rs 28,000 crore this fiscal
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.