- Chennai, 9th July 2019: Two natural gas-powered thermal plants to be set up in Chennai
- New Delhi, 9th July 2019: June spot power price at IEX falls 11 per cent to Rs 3.32 per unit
- New Delhi, 8th July 2019: Rules for captive power plants to be amended to prevent misuse
- Lucknow, 7th July 2019: Uttar Pradesh government posts 560 cops to check power theft
- Ranchi, 6th July 2019: CM Raghubar Das sets July deadline to fix Ranchi power transmission glitches
- New Delhi, 6th July 2019: Budget 2019 reforms, revival expected to infuse fresh energy into power industry
- New Delhi, 5th July 2019: Power PSU investments to dip 23 per cent to Rs 43,667 crore in FY20
- Patiala, 5th July 2019: Punjab fails to clear Rs 14,000 crore power subsidy bill
- Jaipur, 5th July 2019: Kejriwal offers Delhi model to Punjab for cheap electricity rates
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.