- New Delhi, 16th January 2020: Government proposes grant of Rs 1.1 lakh crore for state discoms
- Mumbai, 16th January 2020: Maharashtra MSEDCL residents tariff may be steepest after 5-8 per cent hike
- Bhubaneswar, 15th January 2020: CESU to start power disconnection drive in 9 Odisha districts from Thursday
- Bengaluru, 14th January 2020: Tariff hike KERC wants Bescom to justify expenses
- Himachal Pradesh, 13th January 2020: Snowfall blocks 609 roads, disrupts power, water supply in Himachal
- Chandigarh, 12th January 2020: UT asks power regulator to fix T&D losses at 13.3 per cent
- New Delhi, 11th January 2020: International Energy Agency urges India to adopt NITI Aayog's National Energy Policy
- Hyderabad, 10th January 2020: IIT-H researchers suggest earth’s heat for power
- New Delhi, 9th January 2020: Jharkhand university to get help from US institute for power sector improvement
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.