- Aurangabad, 12th February 2019: Industries up in arms against MSEDCL over power tariff
- New Delhi, 12th February 2019: MP allocates entire Chaurai dam water, none left for thermal power stations
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: NTPC signs term loan of Rs 5,000 crore with State Bank of India
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: NTPC issues electricity regulation notice to J&K discoms
- Coimbatore, 11th February 2019: Civic body floats Rs 81 crore tender to install LED streetlights
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: Petrotech 2019, India has taken a lead in energy accessibility, says PM Modi
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: Only 28,000 households across country left to be electrified, Govt data
- Lucknow, 10th February 2019: Lights out in Lucknow, Cable, transformer repair hits power supply
- New Delhi, 8th February 2019: REC third quarter net profit jumps 16 per cent to Rs 1,274 crore
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.