- BHUBANESWAR,24 March 2015:OERC to invoke section-17, 19 of Electricity Act to shield its order
- HYDERABAD, 23 March 2015:AP electricity regulator okays power tariff hike for 2015-16
- NAGPUR, 23 March 2015:Power tariff may not be hiked, says Bawankule
- AGARTALA, 17 March 2015:Assam-Agra transmission line to help north India this summer
- NEW DELHI, 14 March 2015:Government to take on board states on changes to Electricity Act
- KOLKATA, 14 March 2015:Assam may hike commercial power tariff 7-12 percent
- JAIPUR, 11 March 2015:Cement, fertilizer companies disappointed over electricity duty
- MUMBAI, 11 March 2015:Citizens gear up to oppose electricity tariff hike
- MUMBAI, 10 March 2015:Promised plan languishes even as Kalva, Mumbra hit by power cuts
- KOLKATA, 09 March,2015:Not many takers for Tripura's surplus power
- LONDON, 04 March 2015:'India to add 1,00,000 MW clean coal tech-based power capacity
- NEW DELHI, 01 March 2015:'Doubling clean energy cess on coal may hike power tariff'
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform. [..]