- BENGALURU, 14th May 2018: Revised power tariff set to be issued today
- MUMBAI, 14th May 2018: Stressed plants may get to sell power to states, govt plan requires bad debt norms to be eased
- BENGALURU, 14th May 2018: Solar project developers ask ministry to defer auctions
- GURUGRAM, 6th May 2018: Rooftop solar panels to be mandatory in Haryana government buildings
- NEW DELHI, 5th May 2018: BSES installs first grid-connected rooftop solar plant
- VIJAYAWADA, 4th May 2018: No hike in power tariffs for now as AP works hard to produce clean energy
- NEW DELHI, 3rd May 2018: NTPC aims to generate 268 BUs electricity in current fiscal
- NEW DELHI, 2nd May 2018: Electricity Act to be amended so that discoms sign PPAs
- NEW DELHI, 29th April 2018: Spot power prices to be around Rs 4 per unit in May & June
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.