- Mumbai, 12th December 2019: QIA deal may renew foreign interest in power distribution
- New Delhi, 12th December 2019: Govt plans Ordinance to ensure power pacts are honoured
- Bhubaneswar, 11th December 2019: Odisha pay power arrears before Jan 15 or face disconnection, says CESU
- Guntur, 10th December 2019: Andhra Pradesh withdraw proposed amendments to Electricity Act, says VSRK Ganapathi
- Vijayawada, 9th December 2019: Andhra Pradesh energy clubs at schools to foster power conservation
- New Delhi, 8th December 2019: Complete failure of Delhi power department Bihar minister on fire tragedy
- Patiala, 7th December 2019: Gurinder Singh Ghuman appointed as Lokpal Electricity Punjab
- New Delhi, 6th December 2019: Modi government plans big on wind power projects of 12,162.50 MW capacity awarded so far
- New Delhi, 5th December 2019: Tata Power-ICICI Bank JV acquires Manoj Gaur's Prayagraj power project
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-I Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.