- Thane, 16th January 2019: Thane leaders oppose power privatisation move
- Mumbai, 16th January 2019: MSEDCL seeks to recover Rs 4,200 cr from utility firms
- Patiala, 15th January 2019: Mumbai, Smart trading helps PSPCL save money, hedge electricity
- New Delhi, 15th January 2019: Share market update, BSE Power index flat, Adani Power up 2%
- New Delhi, 15th January 2019: Government's 'power for all' plan through the budgets
- New Delhi, 15th January 2019: Energy group Orsted halts power business divestment
- New Delhi, 15th January 2019: Maharashtra hikes tax on electricity by 10 paise/unit, eyes Rs 90 crore a month
- New Delhi, 15th January 2019: NTPC begins using farm stubble as fuel at Dadri plant to help Delhi breathe easy
- New Delhi, 15th January 2019: Vallur thermal plant likely to reopen as SC stays Madras HC order
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.