- NEW DELHI, 18th June 2018: At Niti Aayog’s meet, PM Narendra Modi asks states to help push growth
- KOCHI, 18th June 2018: KSEB to buy power at 6.17 per unit from waste-to-energy plant
- MUMBAI, 17th June 2018: Electricity distribution company waives processing charges for online payment
- HIMACHAL PRADESH, 17th June 2018: Spot power prices to stabilize at Rs 3.5 per unit- ICRA
- CHENNAI, 17th June 2018: Wind, hydro energy help Tamil Nadu meet high power demand
- JAIPUR, 16th June 2018: Power sector on recovery path but may miss Uday scheme targets in Raj
- NEW DELHI, 15th June 2018: Tata Power to install 100 EV charging stations in Maharashtra
- NEW DELHI, 15th June 2018: NTPC inks pact with Noida Authority to use treated sewage water at Dadri plant
Welcome to Manikaran Power Limited
Formed in 2005, Manikaran Power Limited (MPL) is a Trading Member of Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) and Power Exchange India Ltd (PXIL). MPL is also a Category-II Inter State Trading Licensee. MPL has been efficaciously implementing the power trading concept in India and has successfully demonstrated its capability in optimally utilizing the existing infrastructure within the country for the benefit of all.
MPL has maintained a remarkable position in the market in electricity trading since its inception in 2008. It seeks to provide comprehensive services in the power trading market to fulfill the Short term, Medium term as well as Long term energy requirements of its customers. As a power trader, MPL supports their clients with data driven power market analysis to help them get best returns. It is not only providing power in Day Ahead Market (DAM) through Exchanges but is also imparting the services to its clients in Term Ahead Market (TAM) of the Power Exchanges. MPL is adept at providing a wide range of services to its clients vide Sale/Purchase of power through Short/medium term trades, bilateral contracts and banking of power. It also specializes in trading of Renewable Energy Certificates on Power Exchanges platform.