- New Delhi, 16th January 2020: Government proposes grant of Rs 1.1 lakh crore for state discoms
- Mumbai, 16th January 2020: Maharashtra MSEDCL residents tariff may be steepest after 5-8 per cent hike
- Bhubaneswar, 15th January 2020: CESU to start power disconnection drive in 9 Odisha districts from Thursday
- Bengaluru, 14th January 2020: Tariff hike KERC wants Bescom to justify expenses
- Himachal Pradesh, 13th January 2020: Snowfall blocks 609 roads, disrupts power, water supply in Himachal
- Chandigarh, 12th January 2020: UT asks power regulator to fix T&D losses at 13.3 per cent
- New Delhi, 11th January 2020: International Energy Agency urges India to adopt NITI Aayog's National Energy Policy
- Hyderabad, 10th January 2020: IIT-H researchers suggest earth’s heat for power
- New Delhi, 9th January 2020: Jharkhand university to get help from US institute for power sector improvement
MPL is a Category-I Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 2143|
|REC / RPO||: 2183|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.