- New Delhi, 18th June 2019: Mayawati hits out at UP Govt on proposed increase in electricity tariffs for domestic consumers
- Bengaluru, 17th June 2019: Bescom plans 650 e-vehicle charging stations across Karnataka 100 in Bengaluru
- Patiala, 17th June 2019: PSPCL fires up thermal plants as demand shoots back to 10k MW
- New Delhi, 16th June 2019: CERC allows Power Grid to offer towers to telecos for BTS installation
- Lucknow, 16th June 2019: Power tariffs set to rise by 20 per cent in Uttar Pradesh
- Bhopal, 16th June 2019: BJP running false campaign about power outages in MP minister
- Chandigarh, 16th June 2019: Mismanagement by Haryana govt responsible for power crisis in state Surjewala
- New Delhi, 15th June 2019: Power regulator DERC notifies net metering framework paving way for rooftop, agri solar plants
- New Delhi, 14th May 2019: REC eyes over 10% growth in revenue at Rs 28,000 crore this fiscal
MPL is a Category-I Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 2100|
|REC / RPO||: 2116|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.