- Aurangabad, 12th February 2019: Industries up in arms against MSEDCL over power tariff
- New Delhi, 12th February 2019: MP allocates entire Chaurai dam water, none left for thermal power stations
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: NTPC signs term loan of Rs 5,000 crore with State Bank of India
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: NTPC issues electricity regulation notice to J&K discoms
- Coimbatore, 11th February 2019: Civic body floats Rs 81 crore tender to install LED streetlights
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: Petrotech 2019, India has taken a lead in energy accessibility, says PM Modi
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: Only 28,000 households across country left to be electrified, Govt data
- Lucknow, 10th February 2019: Lights out in Lucknow, Cable, transformer repair hits power supply
- New Delhi, 8th February 2019: REC third quarter net profit jumps 16 per cent to Rs 1,274 crore
MPL is a Category-II Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 1998|
|REC / RPO||: 2002|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.