- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Tata Power to focus on clean energy, won't build new coal-fired plants
- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Banks association, power sector spar on RBI norms for stressed assets
- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Battery storage, smart grid, efficiency firms raise $210 mn in Q1 2019
- Mumbai, 22nd April 2019: 12 more nuclear power plants in India soon, says Department of Atomic Energy chief
- Chandigarh, 22nd April 2019: Panel pulls up power dept for not introducing time-of-day tariff
- Nagpur, 22nd April 2019: Crops and Villagers choke on fumes from Koradi Thermal Power Station
- Mumbai, 22nd April 2019: Parts of island city power-less for three hours on Easter Sunday
- Dehradun, 21st April 2019: Uttarakhand brace for eight hour power cuts from this week
- New Delhi, 20th April 2019: Lenders to power projects invoke IBC norms to keep stressed assets in NCLT
MPL is a Category-I Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 2100|
|REC / RPO||: 2116|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.