- Lucknow, 17th October 2019: UP power minister orders special audit of distribution companies
- New Delhi, 16th October 2019: India ranks 109th in World Energy Council’s energy trilemma index
- New Delhi, 16th October 2019: Indian Railway to become world first 'net-zero' carbon emitter by 2030, Piyush Goyal
- New Delhi, 15th October 2019: Adani Transmission acquires arm of REC Transmission Projects
- New Delhi, 13th October 2019: Over 2,500 held in last 18 months for power theft in Delhi
- Guntur, 13th October 2019: Andhra Pradesh SPDCL constitutes special teams to collect pending dues
- Lucknow, 12th October 2019: Power discoms ramp up ratings with better service, less losses
- Hyderabad, 11th October 2019: Atomic energy officials raise red flag on dangerously high uranium levels in Telangana
- New Delhi, 10th October 2019: Delhi govt's free-electricity scheme an example of smart governance Kejriwal
MPL is a Category-I Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 2131|
|REC / RPO||: 2174|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.