- New Delhi, 8th October 2018: Rupee slips 30 paise, closes below 74 level for the first time
- Kolkata, 8th October 2018: Increase in power demand met by improved hydro and nuclear generation in August 2018
- Kohima, 8th October 2018: State govt pushing for power projects in Nagaland
- New Delhi, 8th October 2018: NTPC signs Rs 5,000-crore term loan agreement with SBI
- New Delhi, 8th October 2018: Niti Aayog to present National Energy Policy to PM Modi in 1-2 months, Amitabh Kant
- Chandigarh, 8th October 2018: UT to cut down power losses to 13%
- New Delhi, 8th October 2018: Five power sector stocks with substantial one-year growth potential
- New Delhi, 85th October 2018: This UP discom has to electrify 10 lakh houses in 21 dists by Nov end
MPL is a Category-II Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 1998|
|REC / RPO||: 2002|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.