- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Global PE funds eye green energy business of IL & FS
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Rural electrification in full swing, connecting 7 lakh homes a week
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: NHPC to acquire 500 MW Lanco Teesta project for around Rs 900 crore
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Cabinet approves pact with France for energy efficiency and conservation
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: Companies Cabinet approves REC takeover by PFC
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: As solar industry booms, time to start thinking about recycling
- Bengaluru, 6th December 2018: SB Energy and Adani Green win 840 MW at hybrid auction
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: Bihar CM inspects solar power plants in West Champaran villages
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: MNRE to seek cabinet nod soon for rooftop solar scheme SRISTI
MPL is a Category-II Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 1998|
|REC / RPO||: 2002|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.