- New Delhi, 21st August 2019: Plea against Essar Power MP on fly ash leak NGT directs petitioner to approach its panel
- Bhopal, 20th August 2019: Madhya Pradesh subsidised power scheme scope expanded, 1 cr to benefit
- New Delhi, 20th August 2019: Centre set to launch integrated power scheme in 53 J&K towns
- New Delhi, 19th August 2019: KEC International bags Rs 845 crore orders for rail infrastructure
- Patiala, 19th August 2019: Punjab NIPEF opposes privatisation of power distribution
- New Delhi, 19th August 2019: Share market update BSE Power index up Adani Power gains 2%
- Thimphu, 18th August 2019: PM Modi inaugurates Mangdechhu hydroelectric power plant in Bhutan
- New Delhi, 16th August 2019: IIT Madras working on tech to produce power from estuaries
- New Delhi, 16th August 2019: Power Ledger completes blockchain-enabled P2P trial with KEPCO
MPL is a Category-I Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 2131|
|REC / RPO||: 2174|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.