- New Delhi, 21st November 2019: Hero Electric to go ahead with expansion plan amid slowdown
- New Delhi, 20th November 2019: Electric Vehicles will account for over a half of all passenger vehicle sales by 2040
- New Delhi, 20th November 2019: India's Finance Commission likely to reject $12 bln package to help utilities cut pollution source
- Thiruvananthapuram, 19th November 2019: Kerala CM inaugurates Edamon Kochi powerline
- New Delhi, 18th November 2019: BHEL commissions pumping units for irrigation scheme in Telangana
- New Delhi, 17th November 2019: Hydro power bhutanese foreign minister to visit India from Sunday
- Panaji, 16th November 2019: Commercial consumers to pay more for power from April
- Kolkata, 15th November 2019: CESC drops plans to separate distribution and generation biz
- Ajmer, 14th November 2019: Rajasthan's discom earns Rs 3 crore fine from theft cases
MPL is a Category-I Inter State Trading Licence and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited.
Establish and maintain a pool of power system operation experts along with state of the art online computerized control room for online bidding. A highly professional work force to facilitate transfer of power from a surplus area to a deficit area at market competitive price through Power Exchange Platforms.
India is a power deficit country. Our objective is to fulfill the Short term as well as Long term energy requirements of our customers and facilitate transmission of power from surplus utilities, CPP's and other non conventional energy sources to the deficit region or load centers at market competitive prices.
|Power Trading||: Providing electronic Platform for trading of Power on the IEX and PXIL.|
|Bilateral Trading||: Trading of Power between MPPs, CPPs, IPPs and State Utilities/ Discoms and consumers.|
|Group Captive||: Providing documentation and assistance for the formation of SPV Company for Group Captive Power Wheeling Agreement (GCPWA).|
|REC||: Support in Accreditation, Registration, Issuance and Trading of Renewable Energy Certificates.|
|RPO||: Support in Registration and Compliance of Renewable Purchase Obligations.|
|ESCerts||: Facilitating buying/selling of ESCerts on behalf of our Clients for our clients on IEX trading platforms on the trading dates as specified by IEX.|
Total Number of Clients as on date:
|Power Trading||: 2143|
|REC / RPO||: 2183|
Apart from State Utilities, we have various clients in the states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Meghalaya, Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, W. Bengal, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Pondicherry and Union Territories of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Silvassa.