- NEW DELHI, 01 March 2015:'Doubling clean energy cess on coal may hike power tariff'
- KOLKATA, 27 February 2015:India's coal block auction to be ready by June
- NEW DELHI, 27 February 2015:Power tariffs may rise after hike in freight rates for coal
- NEW DELHI, 27 February 2015:Rail budget: Railways puts in plans to cut power bill
- HYDERABAD,24 February 2015:AP should strengthen power distribution, transmission: Report
- MUMBAI,19 February 2015:'Make in Maharashtra' may undo Mahavitaran consumers
- NEW DELHI,19 February 2015:SC hears BSES' plea on power tariff hike
- 16 February 2015:Will changes with Solar REC nip the bud?
- MUMBAI,15 February 2015:India to be power surplus in 2019: Goyal
- HYDERABAD,15 February 2015:Telangana gives up hopes on power from gas-based plants in AP
- NEW DELHI,09 February 2015:69 requests for coal block allocations received
- GURGAON,08 February 2015:488 crore to strengthen transmission network
- VISAKHAPATNAM, 08 February 2015:AP racing ahead of Telangana in energy conservation
- NAGPUR, 05 February 2015:MSEDCL wants single tariff for industries
- JAIPUR, 04 February 2015:Power tariff hike likely to be announced soon in Rajasthan
- NEW DELHI/WASHINGTON,04 February 2015:U.S.-India nuclear "breakthrough" could be finalized within year
- New Delhi,23 January 2015:Market swings force rethink on disinvestment
- New Delhi,23 January 2015:India begins coal blocks allocation process
- New Delhi,23 January 2015:Government expects negative bidding in coal block auction
- Chandigarh,23 January 2015:Standing committee invites suggestions on Electricity (Amendment ) bill 2014
- New Delhi,23 January 2015:Wagon shortage hits coal stocks at pvt power plants
- Bhubaneswar,22 January 2015:Odisha power consumers' forum demands CAG audit of discoms
- New Delhi,22 January 2015:Wind energy mission addition awaits nod
- HYDERABAD,22 January 2015:US investors look at TS, A. P.
- 21 January 2015:What Do The Proposed Amendments To The Electricity Act Mean For India's Solar Market?
- 21 January 2015:Sun shines on solar sector
- Mumbai,20 January 2015:PXIL seeks CERC's approval for introduction of two day spot product
- Kolkata,20 January 2015:India taking steps to permit standalone miners into coal sector
- Punjab,19 January 2015:A turbulent year for Punjab power sector
- Kolkata,19 January 2015:Coal India to identify projects to raise output to 1-billion tonne/year
- Pune, 19 January 2015:,Government approves augmentation of high power short circuit facilities
- Chandigarh,18 January 2015:Public should come forward to adopt solar energy: Patil
- Vadodara,18 January 2015:India builds solar plants atop canals to save land, water
- New Delhi,18 January 2015:300MW of Grid-Connected & Off-grid Solar PV Power Projects by Defence Establishments
- New Delhi,18 January 2015:Global coal prices inch closer to CIL's, cheer to IPPs
- Chandigarh, 17 January 2015:AIPEF TO OPPOSE ELECTRICITY (AMENDMENT) BILL-2014
- Maharashtra,15 January 2015:'MERC To Review Power Tariff Soon'
- New Delhi,12 January 2015:Peak power deficit down to 3.3 percent in December: CEA
- NAGPUR, 05 January 2015:MSEDCL preparing petition for Vid industries
- BENGALURU, 03 January 2015:Renewable Energy to Fetch More for Small Producers in Karnataka
- VIJAYAWADA,02 January 2015:APERC gives its nod for procurement of 2,000 MW
Career With Us
Manikaran Power Ltd. is a fast growing dynamic organization in the forefront of shaping India's vibrant power market. It provides exciting job opportunities at various levels to right candidates which are challenging as well as rewarding.
The ideal candidates who we are looking for should be energetic, deeply committed, career-oriented individuals who are seeking to make a powerful and lasting impact on the future of power market in India. Candidates should be organized, able to work in a fast paced environment, have excellent oral and written communication skills and be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about collaborating with other professionals. This positions offer rewarding opportunity for career growth and competitive compensation package and excellent benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail your resume stating your experience and area of expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org and POST RESUME here.
Current position being offered :
|Sl No||Position Title||Location|
|1||"Electrical Engineer with experience in System Operations of RLDC/SLDCs with min. 15 yrs experience (Retired Personnel preferred)"||Kolkata/Delhi||[ Apply ]|
|2||System Administrator - Hardware, Networking along with global certification of CCNA/MCP/MCSE, Server maintenance with Good excel knowledge - 2-5 years of experience||Kolkata||[ Apply ]|
|3||"MBA (Marketing) - Fresher / Experienced (2 to 3 Yrs)"||Kolkata/Delhi/Chennai/Mumbai/Bangalore||[ Apply ]|
|4||Manager - Business Developement (2 to 3 yrs Experiance in Power Trading Industry)||Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore||[ Apply ]|
|5||Regional Manager - Business Development (4 to 5 Yrs Experiance in Power Trading Industry)||Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore||[ Apply ]|
|6||"Regulatory Affairs" - 3 to 5 Years experiance in the regulatory side of Power sector/Power Trading, Understanding of Regulatory compliance, Electricity Act 2003, Indian Electricity Grid Code etc||Delhi||[ Apply ]|
|7||Chief Electrical Engineer having 25 Yrs experience in Power Sector||Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore||[ Apply ]|
|8||Legal Advisor (Fresher and Experience)||Delhi||[ Apply ]|
|9||Graduate Fresher or Experienced candidate required for NOC Department||Baroda||[ Apply ]|