- New Delhi, 16th January 2020: Government proposes grant of Rs 1.1 lakh crore for state discoms
- Mumbai, 16th January 2020: Maharashtra MSEDCL residents tariff may be steepest after 5-8 per cent hike
- Bhubaneswar, 15th January 2020: CESU to start power disconnection drive in 9 Odisha districts from Thursday
- Bengaluru, 14th January 2020: Tariff hike KERC wants Bescom to justify expenses
- Himachal Pradesh, 13th January 2020: Snowfall blocks 609 roads, disrupts power, water supply in Himachal
- Chandigarh, 12th January 2020: UT asks power regulator to fix T&D losses at 13.3 per cent
- New Delhi, 11th January 2020: International Energy Agency urges India to adopt NITI Aayog's National Energy Policy
- Hyderabad, 10th January 2020: IIT-H researchers suggest earth’s heat for power
- New Delhi, 9th January 2020: Jharkhand university to get help from US institute for power sector improvement
The information contained in this website of Manikaran Power Ltd is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Manikaran Power Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of or in connection with, the use of this website.
The contents and design of the Website and any material on the Website are intellectual property rights of Manikaran Power Ltd, its affiliates or their licensors. Content available on the Website is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and all ownership rights remain with the respective owners. You may use the content only for personal, non-commercial purpose. Except as expressly authorized by Manikaran Power Ltd you must not download, copy, extract or distribute the content in any manner. You agree not to remove or obscure any identification, copyright notices or other notices or proprietary restrictions from the content and you agree to provide attribution to Manikaran Power Ltd or its Licensors. Certain sections of the Website may require you to fill up a Website Registration Form.
Through this website you are able to link to other website which are not under control of Manikaran Power Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Manikaran Power Ltd takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.