- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Tata Power to focus on clean energy, won't build new coal-fired plants
- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Banks association, power sector spar on RBI norms for stressed assets
- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Battery storage, smart grid, efficiency firms raise $210 mn in Q1 2019
- Mumbai, 22nd April 2019: 12 more nuclear power plants in India soon, says Department of Atomic Energy chief
- Chandigarh, 22nd April 2019: Panel pulls up power dept for not introducing time-of-day tariff
- Nagpur, 22nd April 2019: Crops and Villagers choke on fumes from Koradi Thermal Power Station
- Mumbai, 22nd April 2019: Parts of island city power-less for three hours on Easter Sunday
- Dehradun, 21st April 2019: Uttarakhand brace for eight hour power cuts from this week
- New Delhi, 20th April 2019: Lenders to power projects invoke IBC norms to keep stressed assets in NCLT
The information contained in this website of Manikaran Power Ltd is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Manikaran Power Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of or in connection with, the use of this website.
The contents and design of the Website and any material on the Website are intellectual property rights of Manikaran Power Ltd, its affiliates or their licensors. Content available on the Website is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and all ownership rights remain with the respective owners. You may use the content only for personal, non-commercial purpose. Except as expressly authorized by Manikaran Power Ltd you must not download, copy, extract or distribute the content in any manner. You agree not to remove or obscure any identification, copyright notices or other notices or proprietary restrictions from the content and you agree to provide attribution to Manikaran Power Ltd or its Licensors. Certain sections of the Website may require you to fill up a Website Registration Form.
Through this website you are able to link to other website which are not under control of Manikaran Power Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Manikaran Power Ltd takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.