- Lucknow, 17th October 2019: UP power minister orders special audit of distribution companies
- New Delhi, 16th October 2019: India ranks 109th in World Energy Council’s energy trilemma index
- New Delhi, 16th October 2019: Indian Railway to become world first 'net-zero' carbon emitter by 2030, Piyush Goyal
- New Delhi, 15th October 2019: Adani Transmission acquires arm of REC Transmission Projects
- New Delhi, 13th October 2019: Over 2,500 held in last 18 months for power theft in Delhi
- Guntur, 13th October 2019: Andhra Pradesh SPDCL constitutes special teams to collect pending dues
- Lucknow, 12th October 2019: Power discoms ramp up ratings with better service, less losses
- Hyderabad, 11th October 2019: Atomic energy officials raise red flag on dangerously high uranium levels in Telangana
- New Delhi, 10th October 2019: Delhi govt's free-electricity scheme an example of smart governance Kejriwal
SMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SEMS)
Smart Energy Management System is a tool to achieve the Intelligent Solutions for Open Access Consumers. It includes the real time monitoring of power parameters, managing and controlling the power consumption for the purpose of effective energy sale/purchase activities. It employs hardware implementation; software provisioning and accessing customized reports on post commissioning of the product.
About Manikaran Power Trading Limited
Manikaran Power Trading Limited is a group company of Manikaran Power Ltd. It is started with an objective of fulfilling short-term as well as long-term energy requirements of customers, Manikaran is an Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited. We are among the first runners to enter in the Open Access Power Trading Market and holds about 35% of the clients on Energy Exchange by numbers. Our portfolio includes about 1400 clients across India. We thrive on data based intelligence.
Manikaran offers a range of services targeting long-term and short-term energy requirements of customers.
1. Long Term and Short Term Energy Solutions
2. Proposed Solution:
The main hardware component of the platform is the SEMS device (Smart Energy Management System). The SEMS device communicates with the server over an encrypted GPRS or Ethernet broadband channel. The data from meter periphery reaches to the web server at an interval of every 30sec. The advance SEMS device features with the data logging technique which is compatible of storing all the electrical parameters for up to a minimum period of 1 year. This data storing process acts during any contingency to the communication failure or interruptions and as soon as the communication channel is restored it startsuploading the missed data to the server and visualising the same on the web portal as an advanced graphical representation.