- New Delhi, 16th January 2020: Government proposes grant of Rs 1.1 lakh crore for state discoms
- Mumbai, 16th January 2020: Maharashtra MSEDCL residents tariff may be steepest after 5-8 per cent hike
- Bhubaneswar, 15th January 2020: CESU to start power disconnection drive in 9 Odisha districts from Thursday
- Bengaluru, 14th January 2020: Tariff hike KERC wants Bescom to justify expenses
- Himachal Pradesh, 13th January 2020: Snowfall blocks 609 roads, disrupts power, water supply in Himachal
- Chandigarh, 12th January 2020: UT asks power regulator to fix T&D losses at 13.3 per cent
- New Delhi, 11th January 2020: International Energy Agency urges India to adopt NITI Aayog's National Energy Policy
- Hyderabad, 10th January 2020: IIT-H researchers suggest earth’s heat for power
- New Delhi, 9th January 2020: Jharkhand university to get help from US institute for power sector improvement
SMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SEMS)
Smart Energy Management System is a tool to achieve the Intelligent Solutions for Open Access Consumers. It includes the real time monitoring of power parameters, managing and controlling the power consumption for the purpose of effective energy sale/purchase activities. It employs hardware implementation; software provisioning and accessing customized reports on post commissioning of the product.
About Manikaran Power Trading Limited
Manikaran Power Trading Limited is a group company of Manikaran Power Ltd. It is started with an objective of fulfilling short-term as well as long-term energy requirements of customers, Manikaran is an Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited. We are among the first runners to enter in the Open Access Power Trading Market and holds about 35% of the clients on Energy Exchange by numbers. Our portfolio includes about 1400 clients across India. We thrive on data based intelligence.
Manikaran offers a range of services targeting long-term and short-term energy requirements of customers.
1. Long Term and Short Term Energy Solutions
2. Proposed Solution:
The main hardware component of the platform is the SEMS device (Smart Energy Management System). The SEMS device communicates with the server over an encrypted GPRS or Ethernet broadband channel. The data from meter periphery reaches to the web server at an interval of every 30sec. The advance SEMS device features with the data logging technique which is compatible of storing all the electrical parameters for up to a minimum period of 1 year. This data storing process acts during any contingency to the communication failure or interruptions and as soon as the communication channel is restored it startsuploading the missed data to the server and visualising the same on the web portal as an advanced graphical representation.