- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Global PE funds eye green energy business of IL & FS
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Rural electrification in full swing, connecting 7 lakh homes a week
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: NHPC to acquire 500 MW Lanco Teesta project for around Rs 900 crore
- New Delhi, 7th December 2018: Cabinet approves pact with France for energy efficiency and conservation
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: Companies Cabinet approves REC takeover by PFC
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: As solar industry booms, time to start thinking about recycling
- Bengaluru, 6th December 2018: SB Energy and Adani Green win 840 MW at hybrid auction
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: Bihar CM inspects solar power plants in West Champaran villages
- New Delhi, 6th December 2018: MNRE to seek cabinet nod soon for rooftop solar scheme SRISTI
SMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SEMS)
Smart Energy Management System is a tool to achieve the Intelligent Solutions for Open Access Consumers. It includes the real time monitoring of power parameters, managing and controlling the power consumption for the purpose of effective energy sale/purchase activities. It employs hardware implementation; software provisioning and accessing customized reports on post commissioning of the product.
About Manikaran Power Trading Limited
Manikaran Power Trading Limited is a group company of Manikaran Power Ltd. It is started with an objective of fulfilling short-term as well as long-term energy requirements of customers, Manikaran is an Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited. We are among the first runners to enter in the Open Access Power Trading Market and holds about 35% of the clients on Energy Exchange by numbers. Our portfolio includes about 1400 clients across India. We thrive on data based intelligence.
Manikaran offers a range of services targeting long-term and short-term energy requirements of customers.
1. Long Term and Short Term Energy Solutions
2. Proposed Solution:
The main hardware component of the platform is the SEMS device (Smart Energy Management System). The SEMS device communicates with the server over an encrypted GPRS or Ethernet broadband channel. The data from meter periphery reaches to the web server at an interval of every 30sec. The advance SEMS device features with the data logging technique which is compatible of storing all the electrical parameters for up to a minimum period of 1 year. This data storing process acts during any contingency to the communication failure or interruptions and as soon as the communication channel is restored it startsuploading the missed data to the server and visualising the same on the web portal as an advanced graphical representation.