- New Delhi, 18th June 2019: Mayawati hits out at UP Govt on proposed increase in electricity tariffs for domestic consumers
- Bengaluru, 17th June 2019: Bescom plans 650 e-vehicle charging stations across Karnataka 100 in Bengaluru
- Patiala, 17th June 2019: PSPCL fires up thermal plants as demand shoots back to 10k MW
- New Delhi, 16th June 2019: CERC allows Power Grid to offer towers to telecos for BTS installation
- Lucknow, 16th June 2019: Power tariffs set to rise by 20 per cent in Uttar Pradesh
- Bhopal, 16th June 2019: BJP running false campaign about power outages in MP minister
- Chandigarh, 16th June 2019: Mismanagement by Haryana govt responsible for power crisis in state Surjewala
- New Delhi, 15th June 2019: Power regulator DERC notifies net metering framework paving way for rooftop, agri solar plants
- New Delhi, 14th May 2019: REC eyes over 10% growth in revenue at Rs 28,000 crore this fiscal
SMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SEMS)
Smart Energy Management System is a tool to achieve the Intelligent Solutions for Open Access Consumers. It includes the real time monitoring of power parameters, managing and controlling the power consumption for the purpose of effective energy sale/purchase activities. It employs hardware implementation; software provisioning and accessing customized reports on post commissioning of the product.
About Manikaran Power Trading Limited
Manikaran Power Trading Limited is a group company of Manikaran Power Ltd. It is started with an objective of fulfilling short-term as well as long-term energy requirements of customers, Manikaran is an Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited. We are among the first runners to enter in the Open Access Power Trading Market and holds about 35% of the clients on Energy Exchange by numbers. Our portfolio includes about 1400 clients across India. We thrive on data based intelligence.
Manikaran offers a range of services targeting long-term and short-term energy requirements of customers.
1. Long Term and Short Term Energy Solutions
2. Proposed Solution:
The main hardware component of the platform is the SEMS device (Smart Energy Management System). The SEMS device communicates with the server over an encrypted GPRS or Ethernet broadband channel. The data from meter periphery reaches to the web server at an interval of every 30sec. The advance SEMS device features with the data logging technique which is compatible of storing all the electrical parameters for up to a minimum period of 1 year. This data storing process acts during any contingency to the communication failure or interruptions and as soon as the communication channel is restored it startsuploading the missed data to the server and visualising the same on the web portal as an advanced graphical representation.