- Aurangabad, 12th February 2019: Industries up in arms against MSEDCL over power tariff
- New Delhi, 12th February 2019: MP allocates entire Chaurai dam water, none left for thermal power stations
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: NTPC signs term loan of Rs 5,000 crore with State Bank of India
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: NTPC issues electricity regulation notice to J&K discoms
- Coimbatore, 11th February 2019: Civic body floats Rs 81 crore tender to install LED streetlights
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: Petrotech 2019, India has taken a lead in energy accessibility, says PM Modi
- New Delhi, 11th February 2019: Only 28,000 households across country left to be electrified, Govt data
- Lucknow, 10th February 2019: Lights out in Lucknow, Cable, transformer repair hits power supply
- New Delhi, 8th February 2019: REC third quarter net profit jumps 16 per cent to Rs 1,274 crore
SMART ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SEMS)
Smart Energy Management System is a tool to achieve the Intelligent Solutions for Open Access Consumers. It includes the real time monitoring of power parameters, managing and controlling the power consumption for the purpose of effective energy sale/purchase activities. It employs hardware implementation; software provisioning and accessing customized reports on post commissioning of the product.
About Manikaran Power Trading Limited
Manikaran Power Trading Limited is a group company of Manikaran Power Ltd. It is started with an objective of fulfilling short-term as well as long-term energy requirements of customers, Manikaran is an Inter State Trading Licensee and a Trading Member on Indian Energy Exchange and Trading Cum Clearing Member on Power Exchange India Limited. We are among the first runners to enter in the Open Access Power Trading Market and holds about 35% of the clients on Energy Exchange by numbers. Our portfolio includes about 1400 clients across India. We thrive on data based intelligence.
Manikaran offers a range of services targeting long-term and short-term energy requirements of customers.
1. Long Term and Short Term Energy Solutions
2. Proposed Solution:
The main hardware component of the platform is the SEMS device (Smart Energy Management System). The SEMS device communicates with the server over an encrypted GPRS or Ethernet broadband channel. The data from meter periphery reaches to the web server at an interval of every 30sec. The advance SEMS device features with the data logging technique which is compatible of storing all the electrical parameters for up to a minimum period of 1 year. This data storing process acts during any contingency to the communication failure or interruptions and as soon as the communication channel is restored it startsuploading the missed data to the server and visualising the same on the web portal as an advanced graphical representation.