- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Tata Power to focus on clean energy, won't build new coal-fired plants
- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Banks association, power sector spar on RBI norms for stressed assets
- New Delhi, 23rd April 2019: Battery storage, smart grid, efficiency firms raise $210 mn in Q1 2019
- Mumbai, 22nd April 2019: 12 more nuclear power plants in India soon, says Department of Atomic Energy chief
- Chandigarh, 22nd April 2019: Panel pulls up power dept for not introducing time-of-day tariff
- Nagpur, 22nd April 2019: Crops and Villagers choke on fumes from Koradi Thermal Power Station
- Mumbai, 22nd April 2019: Parts of island city power-less for three hours on Easter Sunday
- Dehradun, 21st April 2019: Uttarakhand brace for eight hour power cuts from this week
- New Delhi, 20th April 2019: Lenders to power projects invoke IBC norms to keep stressed assets in NCLT
SMARTENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM(SEMS)
- Measures overall Power and Energy consumption at any desired location of interest in real-time
- Gives essential parameters like VLL, VLN, I, PF, FREQ, kVA, kW, kWh
- Helps in improvingelectrical efficiency. User can maintain the power factor closer to unity with online monitoring of parameters by the system
- Keeps track on the power quality measures like voltage and current harmonics.
- Optimization of the contract demand by analysing on the weekly/monthly consumption patterns.
- Provides all the electrical parameters as data (in CSV format) as well as patterns in the form of graphs
- Graphs are zoom-able and with values represented in detail; at each data point in the graph
- Data can be monitored with resolution of a minute to an hour interval
- Automated daily emails for 15 minutes energy consumption
- Any electrical parameter can be monitored for any custom time range: daily/weekly/monthly/ or any specified dates since the date of installation.
- Multi-level logins can be created as per authority and hierarchy to view data as required (Optional)
7. Scope of work
- The Scope of work is as described below:
- We will carry out a study of the area to assess the feasibility of the solution and design a customized Solution.
- Installation of SEMS is in our scope. However, the installation of CT/PT (if required for connection of SEMS),is not included in our scope.
- After the installation, we will make sure that the SMES device are transmitting the data to the server,we will also carry out a check for data integrity for all the devices.
7.4 MaintenanceWe will maintain the complete system for a period of 1 year. We will make sure of the following:
- Replace faulty devices.
- Up-gradation of Software according to regulatory changes
- Server upgrades and maintenance.Post one year,the system can be used as per terms of AMC (Annual Maintenance Charge).