- Chennai, 9th July 2019: Two natural gas-powered thermal plants to be set up in Chennai
- New Delhi, 9th July 2019: June spot power price at IEX falls 11 per cent to Rs 3.32 per unit
- New Delhi, 8th July 2019: Rules for captive power plants to be amended to prevent misuse
- Lucknow, 7th July 2019: Uttar Pradesh government posts 560 cops to check power theft
- Ranchi, 6th July 2019: CM Raghubar Das sets July deadline to fix Ranchi power transmission glitches
- New Delhi, 6th July 2019: Budget 2019 reforms, revival expected to infuse fresh energy into power industry
- New Delhi, 5th July 2019: Power PSU investments to dip 23 per cent to Rs 43,667 crore in FY20
- Patiala, 5th July 2019: Punjab fails to clear Rs 14,000 crore power subsidy bill
- Jaipur, 5th July 2019: Kejriwal offers Delhi model to Punjab for cheap electricity rates
SMARTENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM(SEMS)
- Measures overall Power and Energy consumption at any desired location of interest in real-time
- Gives essential parameters like VLL, VLN, I, PF, FREQ, kVA, kW, kWh
- Helps in improvingelectrical efficiency. User can maintain the power factor closer to unity with online monitoring of parameters by the system
- Keeps track on the power quality measures like voltage and current harmonics.
- Optimization of the contract demand by analysing on the weekly/monthly consumption patterns.
- Provides all the electrical parameters as data (in CSV format) as well as patterns in the form of graphs
- Graphs are zoom-able and with values represented in detail; at each data point in the graph
- Data can be monitored with resolution of a minute to an hour interval
- Automated daily emails for 15 minutes energy consumption
- Any electrical parameter can be monitored for any custom time range: daily/weekly/monthly/ or any specified dates since the date of installation.
- Multi-level logins can be created as per authority and hierarchy to view data as required (Optional)
7. Scope of work
- The Scope of work is as described below:
- We will carry out a study of the area to assess the feasibility of the solution and design a customized Solution.
- Installation of SEMS is in our scope. However, the installation of CT/PT (if required for connection of SEMS),is not included in our scope.
- After the installation, we will make sure that the SMES device are transmitting the data to the server,we will also carry out a check for data integrity for all the devices.
7.4 MaintenanceWe will maintain the complete system for a period of 1 year. We will make sure of the following:
- Replace faulty devices.
- Up-gradation of Software according to regulatory changes
- Server upgrades and maintenance.Post one year,the system can be used as per terms of AMC (Annual Maintenance Charge).