- New Delhi, 12th September 2019: Schneider hopes to complete Rs 14,000 cr L&T deal by early 2020
- Ghaziabad, 12th September 2019: UP discom launches drive to recover power dues in Ghaziabad, disconnects over 2k connections
- Ahmedabad, 11th September 2019: Adani Power's unit allowed compensation by Maharashtra power regulator
- New Delhi, 11th September 2019: BHEL commissions 1320 MW supercritical power project in Odisha
- New Delhi, 10th September 2019: AAP challenges BJP to give 200 units of free electricity in states ruled by it
- Patiala, 10th September 2019: Dams storing up to 32% more energy, PSPCL likely to save a few hundred crores
- Bengaluru, 9th September 2019: L&T Technology Services wins new electrification project from European automobile OEM
- New Delhi, 8th September 2019: Govt to roll out new tariff policy, UDAY 2.0 for resolving discoms losses
- Bengaluru, 7th September 2019: Cables land on live wires, damage gadgets in more than 100 houses in Ulsoor
SMARTENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM(SEMS)
- Measures overall Power and Energy consumption at any desired location of interest in real-time
- Gives essential parameters like VLL, VLN, I, PF, FREQ, kVA, kW, kWh
- Helps in improvingelectrical efficiency. User can maintain the power factor closer to unity with online monitoring of parameters by the system
- Keeps track on the power quality measures like voltage and current harmonics.
- Optimization of the contract demand by analysing on the weekly/monthly consumption patterns.
- Provides all the electrical parameters as data (in CSV format) as well as patterns in the form of graphs
- Graphs are zoom-able and with values represented in detail; at each data point in the graph
- Data can be monitored with resolution of a minute to an hour interval
- Automated daily emails for 15 minutes energy consumption
- Any electrical parameter can be monitored for any custom time range: daily/weekly/monthly/ or any specified dates since the date of installation.
- Multi-level logins can be created as per authority and hierarchy to view data as required (Optional)
7. Scope of work
- The Scope of work is as described below:
- We will carry out a study of the area to assess the feasibility of the solution and design a customized Solution.
- Installation of SEMS is in our scope. However, the installation of CT/PT (if required for connection of SEMS),is not included in our scope.
- After the installation, we will make sure that the SMES device are transmitting the data to the server,we will also carry out a check for data integrity for all the devices.
7.4 MaintenanceWe will maintain the complete system for a period of 1 year. We will make sure of the following:
- Replace faulty devices.
- Up-gradation of Software according to regulatory changes
- Server upgrades and maintenance.Post one year,the system can be used as per terms of AMC (Annual Maintenance Charge).